Write a letter to the principal complaining against the rude behaviour of a class monitor

In a school environment, the role of a class monitor is of great importance and comes with a sense of responsibility. But, if the class monitor himself engages in bullying or rude behavior, it sets a wrong tone for the class. Such matter can be reported to the principal for immediate action.This is a sample letter to the principal complaining against the rude behavior of a class monitor. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Rude behavior of class monitor

Write a letter to the principal requesting change in bus route       

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, [Your name], am a student of class 9 section B. I am writing this letter with reference to the above mentioned subject.

With deep disappointment, I want to report to you about the rude behavior of our class monitor, Ravi. There have been multiple instances of his high handedness in treating his classmates. I want to specifically mention the incident of yesterday which was just too much for me.

I had gone out to the washroom with the permission of the class monitor. But hardly had I moved out of the door, Ravi pull me back by the scruff of my neck and abused me. I was also humiliated in front of the whole class. Many of the class students were witness to the incident and ready to vouch for the same. 

Incidents like these can really hamper the confidence of a person. This is definitely not the kind of behavior one would expect from class monitor. Therefore, I request you to look into the matter and take disciplinary action against him after thorough investigation.

                                                                                         Yours Obediently,

                                                                                          Your Name

                                                                                          Your Address 

Date:

Place:

 You may also like:

As a class monitor, write a letter to the school principal about irregular cleaning of your class

Post a Comment

0 Comments