Write a letter to the principal requesting change in bus route

A number of students use school bus for their daily commute to their School. If a student has to change their current residence because of shifting, there may be also the need for changing the bus route too. This is a sample letter to the Principal requesting change in bus route. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Principal

College Name

College Address

Subject: Application for change in bus route

 Write a letter to the principal regarding beautification of your school premises       

Dear Sir/Madam,

I (your name) am a student of class 8 of your School. I am writing this letter in order to change the bus route for my daily commute.

Currently, I am using the below mentioned bus for my travel to and from school.

Bus Number:

Bus Route:

Pick up point:

From next month, I will be shifting to my new residence and hence will have to use a different bus for my commute to School, the details of which are given below.

Bus Number:

Bus Route:

Pick up point:

Hence I request you to make the necessary changes including bus fee, appropriately. I am attaching a copy of my bus pass for your reference.

I shall be grateful for a positive response.

                                                                                                Yours Obediently,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the principal for replacing water cooler in your class  

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments