Write a letter to the branch manager for bank transaction statement

Bank transaction statement is an official summary of all the transactions associated with bank account for a specified period of time. If a person wishes to verify or examine a particular transaction for incorrect or fraudulent activity, one can use the bank transaction statement. In such a case, a letter can be communicated to the concerned bank for informing the matter. This is a simple letter to the branch manager for bank transaction statement. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Bank transaction statement

 Write a letter to the bank manager for extension of overdraft facility

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (your Name), am a loyal customer of your reputed bank bearing account number (Number) since Date1.  I am writing this letter on the issue of bank transaction statement from your end. 

I have noticed some discrepancies of my fund in my savings account which I would like to cross verify. I would be requiring a bank transaction statement for the period of date1 to date2 to monitor the situation.

Therefore, I formally request you to issue me a bank statement on the above mentioned period. I shall be grateful for a kind consideration.


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your Address

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter of request to the bank manager for change of nominee in your fixed deposit account

Post a Comment

0 Comments