Write a letter to the College principal requesting refund of security deposit

Generally, a security deposit is collected from students during admission in colleges. Upon completion of the course, it is the responsibility of the college to refund the security deposit. A letter can be communicated to the principal regarding the matter.  This is a simple letter to the College principal requesting refund of security deposit. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Principal

College Name

College Address

Subject: Application for security deposit refund

Write a letter to the principal complaining against the rude behaviour of a class monitor      

Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I would like to bring to your notice that I was a student of your reputed College, [CollegeName]. Here are my details:

Name                           :

Passing Year               :

Registration Number  :

 I have completed my graduation course from your esteemed college on date1.  I would like to inform you that I had deposited a sum of RS 1500 as security deposit during the time of admission. I have no pending dues against me and appropriate no due certificates from each department has been attached for your perusal.               

Therefore, I request you to refund my security deposit. I will be highly grateful if you look into the matter urgently and provide me the security deposit at the earliest.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                    Yours Obediently,

                                                                                     Your Name

                                                                                      Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

Enclosures:

1.      No due certificates

You may also like:

As a class monitor, write a letter to the school principal about irregular cleaning of your class  

Post a Comment

0 Comments