Write a letter to the postmaster of your area complaining about the local postman

The duty of a local postman is of utmost importance for the residents of a locality. Negligence in duty on the part of a postman can create a lot of trouble for the residents. In case of such a situation, a letter can be addressed to the Postmaster informing about the matter. This is a simple letter to the Postmaster of your area complaining about the local postman. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

To
The Post Master
Post Office Address

Subject: Complaint against local postman

 Write a letter to the Postmaster requesting him to redirect your mail to new address

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is xyz and I am a resident of ABC colony. I am writing this letter to register my complaint against our local postman mister xyz. The concerned postman has a history of negligence of duty on his part. He is mostly late in the delivery of his posts. I don't think he gives the due sincerity that his post commands. As a result of this, the residents of our locality have to face a lot of problem related with our mails. 

I would like to throw some light on a recent incident because of which I am facing a lot of trouble. Due to my absence from home, I was unable to collect a credit card from ICICI Bank on date1. The postman returned the same due to my unavailability. I had reported the matter to the postman on multiple locations. It has been almost two weeks now, but I have not got any satisfactory response from him till now. Reference number for the parcel is (Number)

I request your kind intervention in this matter so that he doesn't repeat his mistakes and perform his duty honestly.

Thanking you,


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your Name

                                                                                             Your Address

                                                                                         

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the Postmaster regarding misdelivery of your letters 

Post a Comment

0 Comments