Write a letter to the Postmaster requesting him to redirect your mail to new address

Due to change in address or some other matter, you may need to redirect your mail to new address. A letter can be addressed to the Postmaster informing about the matter. This is a simple letter to the Postmaster requesting him to redirect your mail to new address. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 Letter of complaint to Post Master about broken post box in your area

To
The Post Master
Post Office Address

Subject: Redirecting of mails

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is (your name) having residence in XYZ colony. I am writing this letter to bring to your notice about the change in my residential address.

I am going to shift to my new residential address on date1. The details of the address are given below:

Old Address:

New Address:

I have communicated about the change of my address to all my contacts to the best of my knowledge. In case some of my mails are delivered to my old address, please kindly redirect those to my new address.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your Name

                                                                                             Your Address

                                                                                     

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the postmaster regarding misdelivery of your letters

Post a Comment

0 Comments