Write a letter to school principal requesting for testimonial for joining a college

You are Pankaj Verma, an old student of XII-A (Roll No. 4) of Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Ramgarh. You have passed your 10 + 2 examination from the school this year and want to join a college. Write an application to the Principal of your school asking him for a testimonial. Give details about your activities.

To
The Principal
School Name
School Address

Respected Sir,

Subject: Request for Testimonial

I am a student of XII-A (Roll No. 4), and I completed my 10+2 examinations this year. I have started applying for colleges and as such, I need a testimonial from you for the same. I have been the Deputy Head Boy of our  school for the session 2023-24. I have been very active both in academics and co-curricular activities. 

I have been a rank holder for three consecutive years and also a silver medalist for the mathematics olympiad. I was the captain of the basketball team and have represented our school in many debate competitions on both city and state level.

It  would be very helpful for me if you issue a testimonial for achievements and character. 

It’s my humble request to issue it at the earliest.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Pankaj Verma

XII-A 

Roll No.- 4

Post a Comment

0 Comments