Write a letter to insurance officer to claim your amount after lock-in period is over

Once the lock-in period for an insurance policy is over, you can make claims in accordance with the terms of your policy. Lock-in-period is a predetermined time during which you cannot make claims and after this period, you are eligible to claim benefits. You can inform your insurance officer about the maturity of the policy and make a claim submitting necessary documents. This is a sample letter to insurance officer to claim your amount after lock-in period is over. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Officer

Insurance Company Name

Insurance Company Address   

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to make a claim on my insurance policy with [Insurance Company Name]. As per the policy agreement, I am entitled to receive the maturity amount since my lock-in period of [number of years] years has now come to an end.

I have been a loyal customer of your company for many years, and I have always made my premium payments on time. I have attached all the necessary documents, including my policy certificate and ID proof, to this letter for your reference.

I would kindly request you to process my claim at the earliest convenience. I would also appreciate if you could provide me with an update on the status of my claim and the estimated time of disbursal.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours Truly,

Your Name

Your Address

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments