Write a letter to the insurance company for claim of damage to your car

If you need to make a claim for damage to an insurance company, the first step is to report the damage to the insurance company as soon as possible. A letter can be written to the insurance officer giving information about the damage, including the date it occurred, the location, and the extent of the damage. You may also need to provide photographs or other documentation of the damage. This is a sample letter to insurance for claim of damage to your car. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Manager

Insurance Company Name

Insurance Company Address

 Write a letter to insurance company seeking information about insurance plan for motorcycle    

Subject: Claim of  damage for car

Dear Sir/Madam,

I own a Hyundai Grand i20 Sports which I bought recently with registration number MH1546XXXX. I am writing to file a claim for damage to my car, which was involved in an accident on 11/02/2023. My insurance policy number is [23566XXXX].

The accident occurred when another vehicle hit my car from the side, causing significant damage to the left side of my vehicle. The police were called to the scene and a report was filed. I have enclosed a copy of the police report, as well as photographs of the damage to my car.

I believe the other driver was at fault because of his negligence in driving. I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. I have already had my car repaired, but I am seeking reimbursement for the cost of the repairs, which came to Rs 18,000.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response.

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Police report copy

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the insurance company requesting a duplicate copy of policy document

Post a Comment

0 Comments