Write a letter to insurance company seeking information about insurance plan for motorcycle

 It is necessary to get your motorcycle insured to overcome any unfortunate damage to the bike. A letter to an insurance company is a good idea to get necessary information about insurance plans available with them. This is a sample letter to insurance company seeking information about insurance plan for motorcycle. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Manager

Insurance Company Name

Insurance Company Address

Subject: Request for information about insurance plan 

Write a letter to the LIC branch manager regarding delay in insurance claim settlement  

Sir/Madam,

I, your name, am a resident of PQR society with Aadhar card id (Number).  I am interested in getting my motorcycle insured and hence I am writing this letter to enquire about the details of the available insurance plans of your company for my two-wheeler.

I own a Yamaha FZ-X motorcycle which I bought recently with registration number (Number). I would like to insurance my motorcycle from any unfortunate events like accident, theft, part damage etc for a period of 1 year. The value of the bike is Rs. 1.3 lakhs.

Therefore, I request you to provide me a list of available plans, along with charges, offered by your company that suits my above requirements. It would be helpful if you could attach a copy of the information brochure as well.

A prompt response will be highly appreciated.

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhar card copy

 

You may also like:

Write a letter to the Insurance Company Manager regarding claim for a lost bag  

Post a Comment

0 Comments