Write a letter to the insurance company requesting a duplicate copy of policy document

The original copy of a policy document from an insurance company is of vital importance. It is the first thing that is asked by the company in the event of any claim my made by the client. In case a person has not received his original policy document duplicate one can be requested from the insurance company. This is simple letter to the insurance company requesting a duplicate copy of policy document.

To

The Manager

Insurance Company Name

Insurance Company Address

Subject: Request for a duplicate policy document

Write a letter to the LIC branch manager regarding delay in insurance claim settlement       

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your kind attention that I have not received the original policy document for policy number 36351216 till date. I had opened the saint document on 23rd June 2022.

Therefore, I request you to issue me a duplicate policy document as soon as possible. I assure you that I will return the duplicate policy document to the company when I get my original policy.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.


                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address


Date:

Place:

Write a letter to insurance company seeking information about insurance plan for motorcycle  

 

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhar card copy

 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments