Write a letter to HR manager regarding advance cash for tuition fees

If you are an employee who is in need of financial assistance for tuition fees, it is reasonable to reach out to your HR manager and inquire about any employee benefits or programs that may assist with educational expenses. However, it is important to understand that not all companies offer this type of benefit, and it may also depend on company policies and individual circumstances. Before reaching out to HR, it is advisable to review your employee handbook or company policies to see if they offer any education benefits, or if there is a specific process for requesting financial assistance. This is a sample letter to the HR manager regarding advance cash for tuition fees. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

To
The HRD Manager
Company Name
Address of Company

Subject: Request for advance cash for tution fees

 Write a letter to the HRD manager seeking permission for conducting a survey in office

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request an advance on my salary to cover the cost of my tuition fees. As you know, I am currently enrolled in a six month computer course and have received my latest fee bill, which I need to pay by 20/02/2023.

Unfortunately, my current financial situation does not allow me to cover the cost of my tuition fees on my own. I have explored various other options, but none have proved to be feasible. I understand that our company has a policy of providing advance salary to employees in cases of genuine need, and I believe that my situation qualifies for such a request.

I would be grateful if you could process my request for an advance of Rs 21,000 to cover the cost of my tuition fees. I will repay this amount in three equal installments, starting from next month. I will make sure to keep track of these repayments and make sure that my repayments are made in a timely and efficient manner.

I am confident that this advance will help me in continuing my education and improving my skills, which will, in turn, benefit the company. I would be happy to provide any further information or clarification that you may need to process my request.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 As HR manager write a letter informing staff members about change in office timing

Post a Comment

0 Comments