Write a letter to the principal of your school asking for a testimonial

A testimonial is a kind of endorsement of a person or product. A testimonial from the principal can be required by a student for his future endeavor. This is a sample letter to the principal of your school asking for a testimonial. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Application for testimonial

       

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I am a student of your reputed school studying in class 8 Section A with Roll No. 36. I write this letter with a hope of favor from your side regarding a testimonial.

My father is getting transferred to Uttarakhand next month. Hence, I have no choice but to join a school there. In this regard, a testimonial from your end would go a long way in me securing a seat in a prestigious school.

I have always been a bright student throughout my stay in this school. I have always secured a top 5 rank in all my annual examinations as far I remember. I am an active participant in the Intra School Kabaddi team and drama group. My class teachers can testify for my discipline, behavior and conduct.

Therefore, I appeal to your good nature to provide me a testimonial. I shall be highly grateful for the favor.

                                                                                                Yours Obediently,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to College principal requesting character certificate for new job

Post a Comment

0 Comments