Write a letter to the post office requesting for a P.O. Box renewal


It is important for renewal of P.O. Box because if the P.O. Box is not renewed, access to it is revoked, and any mail received may be returned to the sender. Moreover, Renewal ensures the box remains secure and available for personal or business correspondence. Given below is a sample letter to the post office requesting for a P.O. Box renewal.
 

To
The Post Master
Post Office Address

Subject: Renewal of P.O box


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the renewal of my P.O. Box (3255XXXX). My current subscription is set to expire on [date], and I would like to continue using this service.

I have found the P.O. Box service to be very beneficial for receiving my mail and I would like to extend my subscription for another year. I am willing to pay the necessary fee to renew the box and keep it active.

Could you please inform me of the necessary steps and fees to renew my subscription and any additional information that might be required from my end?

I would be grateful if you could process this request as soon as possible to avoid any interruption in my mail delivery.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Address]


Post a Comment

0 Comments