Write a letter to your parents telling them about your Skiing trip in Kufri, Himachal Pradesh

Skiing is a popular sport in Kufri in Himachal Pradesh, and the town also hosts a winter sports festival in February. You and your friends decide to go on a skiing trip during winter vacation. Write a letter to your parents telling them about your excitement and plans for the trip.

To
ABC
Address of ABC

Dear Mom and Dad,

I hope this letter finds you hale and hearty. I am overflowing with excitement as I write to tell you about the incredible skiing trip my friends and I have planned for our winter vacation. We have chosen the picturesque town of Kufri in Himachal Pradesh, known for its popular skiing spots. A thrilling winter sports festival is also held there in February.

We have meticulously planned every detail of our trip. We will be leaving on the 15th of December and staying for a week, immersing ourselves in the snowy wonderland. We have enrolled in skiing lessons to ensure we make the most of this adventure. The breathtaking slopes and snow-covered peaks are simply mesmerizing.

Rest assured, safety is our top priority. We will be equipped with all the necessary gear, including helmets and goggles. We have also arranged for accommodations at a reputed hotel in Kufri.

I cannot contain my excitement to experience the thrill of skiing in such a beautiful setting. I promise to keep you updated with pictures and videos throughout the trip.


Lots of love,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments