Write a letter to your father telling him about your plan after examination is over

After your exam is over, it is important to unwind and make the most of your post-exam time. Simultaneously, one must also think ahead and plan for your next step in career and life.  If you are uncertain about how to proceed, it may be helpful to seek advice from your father in the matter. Given below is a sample letter to your father telling him about your plan after examination is over.

To
ABC
Address of ABC
        
Dear Father,

I hope you are in the pink of health. As my exams are over, I have been thinking about how to spend my free time until the admission process begins.

I have decided to enroll in a computer course to brush up my technical skills and gain an edge in my academic career. As you know, computers are an integral part of our daily lives and it's essential to be well-versed in their usage. I believe this course will help me in achieving my goals.

Furthermore, I have been considering joining a yoga class to improve my overall health and well-being. Yoga has numerous benefits and can help me alleviate stress and anxiety while improving my physical fitness.

I would be grateful if you could help by providing me with some guidance in taking the decision. Your wisdom and experience would be invaluable to me, and with your help, I can achieve great things. I am excited about the opportunities that lie ahead and am looking forward to making the most of my free time.

Thank you for your unwavering support and love.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments