Write a letter to the Sales Manager of a store complaining about defective Refrigerator and asking for replacement

You have recently purchased a frost-free B.L.P. Refrigerator of 265 litres from a reputed store. However, the freezing section of the refrigerator is not working and you are extremely dissatisfied with the product. Write a letter to the Sales Manager of the store, complaining about the defective product and requesting a replacement as per the 2-year warranty.

To
The Manager
Store Name
Store Address

Subject: Defective washing machine

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to bring to your notice a problem that I have been facing with the frost-free B.L.P. Refrigerator that I purchased from your store on 20/3/2023. Unfortunately, the freezing section of the refrigerator is not working as expected, and I am extremely dissatisfied with the product.

I have checked all the settings and followed the instructions given in the user manual, but nothing seems to work. The refrigerator is unable to maintain the required temperature in the freezing section, and it has become impossible to store frozen food items. This is causing a lot of inconvenience and disappointment to me.

As per the 2-year warranty that comes with the product, I request you to replace the defective refrigerator at the earliest. I would appreciate it if you could arrange for a technician to inspect the product as soon as possible and take the necessary action.

I hope that this matter will be resolved at the earliest.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments