Write a letter to a wholesaler placing order for NCERT textbooks for your shop

You want to place an urgent order for NCERT textbooks for your bookshop. You are in need of  50 copies each of Class 7 and 8 Mathematics textbooks. Write a letter to a reputed wholesaler inquiring about the order. Also ask about discount, delivery and payment of the order.

To
The Manager
Wholesale Bookshop Name
Wholesale Bookshop Address

Subject: order for CBSE Mathematics textbook

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to place an urgent order for NCERT textbooks for my shop. I am in need of 50 copies each of  Class 7 and 8 Mathematics textbooks. As a wholesaler, I hope you can provide me with a good discount on the total cost.

I would appreciate it if you could deliver the books as soon as possible since I have a high demand for these textbooks. Please let me know the estimated delivery time and if there are any shipping charges.

Regarding payment, I prefer to pay through a demand draft. Please let me know the details of the demand draft that I need to make in favor of your company.

I look forward to receiving your response at the earliest. 

Thank you for your time and attention.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments