Write a letter to LIC manager to update email address linked with insurance policy

LIC uses email as a primary mode of communication with policyholders. They send important policy-related information, premium payment reminders, policy statements, and other updates via email. By updating your email address, you ensure that you receive these communications in a timely manner. Since the email address serves as an important point of contact and verification for your policy, it helps ensure the security of your policy information and prevents unauthorized access. Given below is a sample letter to LIC manager to update email address linked with insurance policy.

To
The LIC Manager
Branch Name
Branch Address

Subject: Request to Update Email Address Linked with Insurance Policy

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request an update of my email address linked with my insurance policy. I hold a policy with LIC under 8225564. Due to a recent change in my contact information, my previous email address (pqr123@gmail.com) is no longer valid.

I kindly request you to update my email address to [abc123@gmail.com] in your records. Having accurate contact information is crucial for timely communication and receiving policy-related updates, such as premium reminders and policy statements.

I understand the importance of data security and assure you that my new email address is a secure email account. I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Thank you for your assistance. If you require any additional information, please feel free to contact me at 8623354663 or via email at abc123@gmail.com.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments