Write a letter to LIC manager inquiring about their new Whatsapp service

One might write to the LIC manager inquiring about their new Whatsapp service to understand the registration process and the benefits of using it for managing their policy. The new service is expected to provide policyholders with an easier way of managing their policy and staying informed about the latest information. By writing to the LIC manager, the policyholder can get more information about the service, including the advantages of using it and the process of registering for it. With the convenience of using Whatsapp, the policyholder can access their policy details quickly, make payments, and receive timely notifications. This is a sample letter to LIC manager inquiring about their new Whatsapp service. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The LIC Manager
Branch Name
Branch Address

Subject: Inquiry about whatsapp service

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about the new Whatsapp service that LIC has recently launched for its policyholders. I would like to know more about this service and how I can take advantage of it to manage my policy.

As an LIC policyholder, I have always found it challenging to keep track of my policy details and to stay updated with the latest information. With the new Whatsapp service, I believe that it will be easier for me to stay informed and manage my policy efficiently.

I would like to know more about the process of registering for the portal and how to link my policy to it. I am also interested in understanding the various options that are available through this service and the advantages of using it.

If you could provide me with more information on the process and the advantages of using this service, it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you soon and learning more about this exciting new development.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments