Write a letter to school principal applying for the post of yoga instructor

With the increasing importance of health and wellness, having a qualified and experienced yoga instructor in the school can be an excellent asset. If a person is interested in teaching yoga in school, he/she might write to the School Principal applying for the post of yoga instructor to express their interest in the position and highlight their qualifications, experience, and passion for teaching yoga to students. As a yoga instructor, one can play a significant role in promoting physical and mental health among students, which can ultimately improve their academic performance. This is a simple letter to school principal applying for the post of yoga instructor. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To                                                                                                         

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Application for the post of yoga instructor

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the open position of Yoga Instructor at your esteemed school. I came across the advertisement for the position in The Times of India dated 20th February, 2023 and I am confident that my experience and qualifications align with the requirements of this role.

I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years and have completed a Yoga Instructor course from Himalayan Yoga Institute. In addition, I have taught yoga at Nirvana Yoga Shala for the past two years, which has given me valuable experience in teaching students of all ages and skill levels. I am also well-versed in the philosophy and principles of yoga, and can incorporate these teachings into my classes.

I have attached my resume, which details my qualifications and experience, for your reference. I believe that my skills and passion for yoga, along with my ability to connect with students, make me a strong candidate for the role of Yoga Instructor at your school.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further and demonstrate my teaching abilities. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Resume

Post a Comment

0 Comments