Write a letter for authorizing someone to collect your higher secondary certificate

A person may need to write a letter authorizing someone else to collect their higher secondary certificate under extraordinary circumstances. For example, the concerned person may be unable to collect it in person due to illness, distance, or other circumstances. In such a letter, the writer should clearly state their intention to authorize the named person to collect the certificate on their behalf. They should also include all relevant details regarding the matter. This is a sample letter for authorization someone to collect your higher secondary certificate. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To 

The Principal

School Name

School address

Subject: Authority letter  

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to authorize my friend, Arjun Kumar to collect my Higher Secondary Certificate on my behalf. Unfortunately, due to some unavoidable health reasons, I am unable to collect the certificate in person.

I trust Arjun Kumar and believe that he/she will collect the certificate and keep it safe until I can receive it. I have attached a copy of my ID proof for verification purposes.

I would be grateful if you could hand over the certificate to my friend without any hesitation. Kindly also provide him/her with any additional documents or instructions required for the same.

I would like to express my gratitude to you for your cooperation in this matter. I hope that you will understand my situation and help me to receive my certificate without any difficulty.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

                                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                  Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments