Write a letter of authorization for colleague to collect paycheck on your behalf

An authority letter is important as it helps to protect your personal information by specifying who is authorized to access the information. Writing an authorization for a colleague to collect a paycheck ensures that someone you trust is able to access your paycheck in your absence. One can be rest assured that the paycheck is safely collected and not lost or stolen in transit. This is a sample letter of Authorization for colleague to collect paycheck on your behalf. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.


To 

The HRD manager

Company name

Company address

Subject: Authority letter  

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to authorize my colleague, Ravindra Singh, to collect my paycheck on my behalf. As I will be out of the office on a field trip on 3/02/2023, I will not be able to collect my paycheck in person.

Ravindra will be returning from the field trip on 4/02/2023 and I have requested him to pick up my paycheck on his return. I trust him and I have provided him with a copy of this letter.

Please let me know if there are any further steps that need to be taken to ensure that my paycheck is collected in a timely and secure manner.

Thank you for your understanding.

 

                                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Designation

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments