Write a letter to the bank manager requesting a NOC for job transfer

An NOC for job transfer is essentially a clearance certificate that confirms that the employee is free to leave their current job and join another organization or branch. It is a crucial document that serves as proof that the employee has fulfilled their obligations and that there are no legal or contractual impediments to the transfer. By writing to the bank manager requesting an NOC, one can communicate the matter directly. This is a sample letter to the bank manager requesting a NOC for job transfer. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Manager

Bank Name

Bank Address

Subject: Application for NOC    

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to request a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the bank in order to facilitate my job transfer to another branch. As you may already know, I have been offered a promising career opportunity in another city, which I believe will not only allow me to grow professionally, but also personally.

In order to proceed with this job transfer, I require an NOC from the Bank, along with a clearance certificate. As per the bank's policies and procedures, all due documents must be submitted before an NOC can be issued. I assure you that I will ensure all necessary paperwork is completed in a timely manner.

I appreciate the support and guidance that I have received during my tenure at the bank, and I would like to assure you that I will continue to uphold the bank's values and reputation in my new role.

I look forward to your positive response to my request for the NOC.          

                                                                                                Yours truly,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Designation

 

Date:

Place:

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments