Write a letter to LIC manager inquiring about policy surrender value

The surrender value is the amount that the policyholder would receive if they choose to surrender their policy before the maturity date. Knowing the surrender value helps the policyholder assess the financial implications of surrendering the policy and make an informed decision. In case of any query relating to surrender of LIC policy, the branch manager can be communicated about the matter. This is a sample letter to LIC manager inquiring about policy surrender value. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Manager
LIC Branch Name
LIC Branch Address

 

Subject: Inquiry about policy surrender value

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inquire about the surrender value of my policy. My policy number is XXXXXX and I have been a policyholder with LIC for the past five years.

As my financial circumstances have changed, I am considering surrendering my policy. However, before making any decision, I would like to know the exact surrender value of my policy. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with this information as soon as possible.

Additionally, I would like to know if there are any charges or penalties associated with the surrender of my policy. If so, kindly provide me with a breakdown of these charges.

I would be grateful for a prompt attention to this matter. Please let me know if you require any further information from me.


                                                                                            Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to LIC manager notifying about non receipt of surrendered value 

Post a Comment

0 Comments