Write a letter to your branch manager for insufficient funds in account

Getting to know of having insufficient fund in an account during ATM transaction can be a bitter experience. It can be a reason for delay in emergency situation causing a lot of damage. It is advisable to get in touch with the bank in order to sort out the issue. This is a sample letter to the bank manager regarding insufficient funds in account.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Insufficient fund

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Rahul, am a regular customer of your reputed bank and I hold a savings account bearing number (Number). I am writing to bring to your attention a recent experience I had at one of your ATM branches. On 13/2/2023,  I attempted to withdraw Rs 5000 from the ATM located at Avenue Market, New Delhi only to be notified that there were insufficient funds available in my account.

I was extremely disappointed and frustrated as I had made sure to keep a sufficient balance in my account to avoid such inconvenience. Upon further investigation, I discovered that there was an unauthorized transaction made from my account, which resulted in the depletion of funds.

I request you to look into this matter with urgency and assist me in resolving the issue. I have already filed a complaint with the bank's customer support team, but I believe that your direct involvement in this matter would bring a swift resolution.

I have attached all the necessary documents and relevant information regarding the unauthorized transaction for your reference. I shall be grateful for a quick action.


                                                                    Yours truly,

 

                                                                     Rahul

                                                                     15, Avenue Market, New Delhi                                                                                 

Enclosure:

1.      Adhaar card copy

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the branch manager to claim the amount as a nominee to your father’s account

Post a Comment

0 Comments