Write a letter to Office to complain about your monthly pension not being deposited yet

Monthly pension is the sole source of income for many and they rely on their timely deposit in bank account in order to take care of their financial responsibilities. Non deposit or delay in deposit of the pension amount can be a cause of worry for the beneficiary. In such a case, a letter can be written to the office in order to sort out the issue. This is a simple letter to the office complaining about your monthly pension not being deposited yet. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Manager

Office Name

Office Address

Subject: Delay in monthly pension

 

Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my concern regarding my monthly pension that has yet to be deposited into my account. I have been a dedicated employee of this organization for 30 years and have always received my pension before the first week of the month.

However, for the last five months, I have been receiving the pension amount in the second week.   This month, I have not received my pension and it is already the third week. It has caused me a lot of inconvenience as I rely on this pension to meet my monthly expenses and this delay has put me in a difficult situation.

I request your immediate attention to this matter and kindly ask you to look into this issue. I have already provided my updated bank information and have confirmed that there are no discrepancies in my pension records.

I understand that these things can happen, but I would appreciate a prompt resolution to this matter. I am eagerly waiting for my monthly pension to be deposited in time so I can take care of my financial responsibilities.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope to hear back from you soon.

                                                                                            Yours faithfully,

 

                                                                                            Your Name

                                                                                            Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may like:

Write a letter to the manager for replacement of faded stamp in office 

Post a Comment

0 Comments