Write a letter to your friend about your train journey from Delhi to Kolkata

Writing to a friend about a train journey can be a great way to share an experience and connect with them. A train journey can provide plenty of interesting insights and experiences. One can convey the highlights of the journey, the scenery, the people encountered, and the feelings one experienced. This is a simple letter to your friend about your train journey from Delhi to Kolkata. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC   

Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of moods. I am writing to share my recent train journey from Delhi to Kolkata with my parents. We took the Rajdhani Express on the 10th of February at 4:30 pm. I was excited as it was my first time traveling such a long distance on a train.

We arrived at the Delhi platform one hour earlier than scheduled departure of the train. While waiting for the train, I bought a book from nearby stall in order to read during the travel. When the train arrived, we boarded on the AC 3-tier berth we had booked.

The train whistle signaled our departure from the platform and it was a thrilling experience to see the landscape change as we moved from one place to another. I noticed that the entire coach was comfortable and clean. There were people from different backgrounds and I even met a fellow student from my school.

The train ride was comfortable, and I enjoyed the advantage of being able to stretch my legs and relax during the journey. The food provided by the catering service on the train was decent and I even noted down the names of the major stations during the journey.

The train reached Howrah Junction at 9 am on the 11th February, and I was elated to have finally arrived at my destination. My uncle’s house was a short distance from the station, and he was there to receive us.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience that I will cherish for a long time. I hope to hear about your own adventures soon.   

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend describing your visit to a hill station 

Post a Comment

0 Comments