Write a letter to the branch manager to claim the amount as a nominee to your father’s account

If a person's father has passed away and the person is a nominee on the father's bank account, they may write a letter to the bank manager to claim the amount in the account. This letter would serve as a formal request to release the funds to the nominee, who is entitled to receive the money as per the nomination made by the account holder. In the letter, the person would need to provide all necessary information for processing the matter. This is a sample letter to branch manager to claim the amount as a nominee to your father’s account. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Claim as nominee

Write a letter of request to the bank manager for change of nominee in your fixed deposit account 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Rohan Avasthi, am the son of Late Rajiv Avasthi. I am writing to you regarding my father's account in your esteemed bank. Unfortunately, my father passed away recently and I am the nominee to his account.

I am kindly requesting that you release the amount in his account to me as per the nomination made by my father. I have enclosed all the necessary documents such as my Aadhar card, death certificate of my father, and the original nomination form for your reference.

I understand that this is a delicate matter, and I would appreciate it if you could process the claim as soon as possible. I would also like to request that you keep me updated on the status of my claim and let me know if there is any additional information required from my end.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your prompt response in this matter.


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhar card copy

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the bank manager to add nominee to your fixed deposit account

Post a Comment

0 Comments