Sample letter to father seeking permission to visit a place of historical interest for educational tour

Educational tours are a unique medium to take a break from your mundane life and explore a new place. An educational tour of an historical place provides a student a window of opportunity to learn facts signifying the importance of the place. But one must ensure proper safety of the students and only travel after getting proper permission from parents or guardian. This is a simple letter to father seeking permission to visit a place of historical importance for educational tour. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC     

Dear Father, 

                        I hope everything is fine back home. I am also doing well here in hostel and currently all my focus in on securing good marks in the upcoming exam hence I was not able to write to you frequently.

                        I am excited to inform you that our school has arranged for an educational tour to Jaipur this winter it is going to be a 5 day tour from 7th to 11th December. Schedule is not fully prepared but I am sure that Amer fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and City palace will be included. Pink city Jaipur has always been one of my favorite cities and I always had a longing to visit there someday. It will be a wonderful opportunity to learn about the historic city and its culture hands on.

                         It will be a big change from my routine life and would provide a lot of relief from the stress of the exam. Our principal and class teacher would be accompanying us for the tour. Hence, I request you to grant me permission to go on the educational tour. I would require a sum of two thousand five hundred for the tour. I hope it's not too much to ask at this moment.                                

                             Eagerly waiting for your positive response 

                                        

                                                                                                Your Son,


                                                                                              Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend describing how intermittent fasting has improved your health

Post a Comment

0 Comments