Write a letter to a friend describing how intermittent fasting has improved your health

 It is a known fact that today people have become a lot more health conscious. Large number of people is making a significant change in their lifestyle so that they remain fit and active. Intermittent fasting has become a popular choice for many in order to lose excess weight. This is a simple letter to a friend describing how intermittent fasting has improved your health. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC      

Dear ABC,

                        I hope you are doing well. I am happy to learn that you are taking active interest in physical activities for keeping a good health. But still I really find it hard for someone like you to be doing 10 km morning walk and 2-3 hours of gym in the evening, keeping in mind your previous lifestyle. This is a great turn around and really inspiring. Tell me how this change happened some other day.

                        In response to your query today I'm going to tell you how intermittent fasting had helped me to keep good health. At the beginning let me make it clear that I am no heath expert and for any health related issue proper professional should be consulted. Everyone has their own technique that suits their own body type. There are a number of methods for performing intermittent fasting but I am followed the 14/10 method as per my convenience and timings.

                        I generally have my three meals of the day within the 10 hour period from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and for the rest 14 hour period between 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. I usually don't eat anything. It is important to have a balanced healthy diet.  I do occasionally have water or some low calorie fluid during the fasting period. I have my breakfast buy 8am, lunch by 1 pm and an early dinner by 6 pm. I have been following this routine for nearly six months now and I must say I am really pleased with the results. I have Lost 15 kilos of weight during this period, significantly cut down on junk food and my blood sugar levels are well within the limit. 

                                     I am going to stop here today. Do keep writing and stay in touch.

                                              

                                                                                                Yours friend,


                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:


Post a Comment

0 Comments