Write a letter to a friend sharing your experience of winning an online poetry competition

 Winning any kind of competition gives a big boost to the confidence of the winner. It is a testimony to the fact that the work of the participant has been appreciated and acknowledged. And what better way to celebrate it then by sharing the news with your dear friend. This is a simple letter a friend to share your experience of winning an online poetry competition. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC      

Dear ABC,

                        I hope this letter finds you in the best of spirits. It has been a long time since I last heard from you. So, today morning I decided to jolt down a few lines to share with you my experience of winning an online poetry competition.

                        Last month, I came across an advertisement about an online poetry competition by a renowned publishing house. Those interested were welcome to join the competition maintaining the protocol of the publishing house. There was no entry fee for the competition and the participants were required to send two of their best poems to the person incharge of the competition.

                       I have always had a  keen interest in writing poems and who would know better than you who have never failed to support, encourage and inspire me at various stages of my life. I saw this competition as a great opportunity to showcase my talent and give it a try. So without wasting any time, I sent two of my best poems to the concerned person along with my details.

                                      Last week I received a letter from the publishing house informing me about the result of the competition. To my utter surprise, I saw my name listed as the winner of the competition. They accredited me an e certificate congratulation me on my success. Infact, I was also offered to write a few poems for their upcoming book. I am really excited for this and have also started to pen down a few poems. 

                                    I was so elated with the entire episode that I couldn't resist myself from sharing it with you. Do let me know how you felt about hearing this news. Your opinion have always had a special place in my heart. Convey my regards to uncle and aunty                               

                         

                                                                                                Yours loving friend,

                                                                                             Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

 

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend sharing your joy about winning a handmade jewelry competition in FB group competition


Post a Comment

0 Comments