Write a letter to a friend sharing your joy about winning a handmade jewelry competition in FB group competition

 

Winning any competition gives you a sense of achievement and elation. It is the right kind of boost a person requires to uplift his confidence level. There can be nothing more fulfilling than sharing the news with a dear friend. This is a simple letter to a friend sharing your joy about winning a handmade jewelry competition in FB group competition. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

       

Dear ABC, 

                        I hope this letter finds you Hale and hearty I hope you are doing well it has been ages since we had a descent conversation I have good news to share with you and hence I am writing this letter.

                       Last month I had joined Facebook group of handmade jewelry to explore and learn new things. As you are aware, I am very fond of handmade jewelries and have been actively involved in honing my skills to make varieties of jewelries the last 2-3 years. A week earlier, I was informed that the group members we're going to organize a jewelry competition and I was offered a chance to present few items. Though I am into handmade jewelries designing but I had never done a live events. I was a bit nervous and after some deep thinking and encouragement from my family, I decided to go ahead with the competition.

                       All in all, there were 45 participants who were given one to two hours to present their jewelry items according to their convenience. Last Wednesday, I also presented my handmade jewelry items in FB group live. There were a number of viewers in the group some of whom I knew personally and many I didn't. I was asked a lot of questions regarding their queries about the price and material. I tried to answer then calmly and to the best of my abilities. I was confident that I gave a nice presentation and left the rest to God.

                                  Today the result of the competition have come out and I am elated to tell you that I have secured the first position I am thrilled to bits and I'm happy that they recognized my hard work. They have even decided to present a gift which is a surprise. It is a big day for me and I couldn't keep myself from sharing it with you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.                                                     

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address


Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend asking about his recent pilgrimage to Haridwar, Uttaradhand

Post a Comment

0 Comments