Write an application letter to the employer for the post of financial consultant

An application letter in response to a job advertisement helps to present the potential employer in a proper manner. Essential details regarding one's academic qualification and job experience must be mentioned accurately. One must be able to communicate why he is suitable for the job. This is a simple application letter to the employer for the post of financial consultant. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Manager

Company Name

Company Address

 

Subject: Application for the post of financial consultant

Sir, 

                        With reference to the advertisement date 28 November 2021 I write this letter to apply for the post of financial consultant in your prestigious company I have an experience of 4 years working as finance assistant with BEML from (Date1) to (Date2). I believe I have the required expertise and skills to handle any kind of situation associated with the advertised post.

                        My current monthly salary is 50000 rupees I have enclosed my resume for your convenience. I have the right attitude and experience to work in a team environment for the growth of the company I hope you will consider my application for the post in positive. I will be available next month for the interview as advertised.

                         I am enclosing my CV as well as reference letter from previous employer. I am looking forward to hearing from you.         

 

                         Thanking you ,

                                                                                            Yours faithfully,

 

                                                                                            Your Name

                                                                                            Your Address


Date  :
Place :

You may also like :

Write a letter of application for Sales Manager job in response to an advertisement


Post a Comment

0 Comments