Write a letter of application for Sales Manager job in response to an advertisement

 

A job application letter helps you to get acquainted with the employer at a basic level. It may be submitted to the employer in response to an advertisement along with required attached documents like CV, Application form etc. The letter can be written to demonstrate your skill and enthusiasm so as to increase your chance to get selected. This is a simple letter of application for Sales Manager job in response to an advertisement. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

To                                                                                                       

The Manager

Human Resource Department

Company Name

Company Address

 

Subject: Application for Sales Manager

Dear Sir/ Madam,

                        This has reference to your advertisement in the “Newspaper Name” dated “Date of Advertisement”. Accordingly, I would like to offer my services for the post of Sales Manager in your company. I am confident that I have the essential as well as desired requirements to be competent for the post.

                        I have work experience of five years in the relevant field from [Date1] to [Date2] working for two companies. For ABC Company, I worked for two years as Area Sales manager overlooking the sales of the product and leading the Sales Team. Under PQR Company, I was entrusted with the responsibility of Assistant Marketing Manager for three years. My stint under the company equipped me with necessary skill to plan and executive new product launches.

                        I am willing to present myself for an interview on a date as selected by your company so as to demonstrate my necessary skills. I have attached my CV for your reference.

                       

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 Attachment:

1. Application Form

2. CV

Date:

Place:

 You may also like:

Write a letter of application for door to door consumer survey for cosmetics job in reply to an advertisement

Post a Comment

0 Comments