Write a letter of application for door to door consumer survey for cosmetics job in reply to an advertisement

While responding to an advertisement, a job application letter comes in handy in order to familiarize you to the employer. It allows you to demonstrate your soft skills and enthusiasm, in addition to your academic qualification, so as to increase your chances of hiring. This is a simple letter of application for door to door consumer survey for cosmetics job in reply to an advertisement. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the facts to the concerned person. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

To                                                                                                       

The Manager

Human Resource Department

Company Name

Company Address

 

Subject: Application for door to door consumer survey

Dear Sir/ Madam,

                        With reference to your advertisement in the “Newspaper Name” dated “Date of Advertisement”, I hereby offer my services for the job of door to door consumer survey for cosmetics. I have passed my HSLC exam last year with 1st class marks. I am qualified and physically fit as per your advertisement.

                        I was a member of the school adventure scout and took keen interest in school athletic activities including active participation in football and cricket tournaments. In addition, I have fluent oratory skills which would come in handy for the current job description.

                        I am willing to present myself for an interview on a date as selected by your company so as to demonstrate my necessary skills. I am in dire need of a job in current scenario and I would be highly grateful if you can grant me an opportunity for the job.

                            Thanking you,

                                                                                             Yours truly

                                                                                              

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

 You may also like:

Write a letter to the manager applying for the post of lady mobile operator  

Post a Comment

0 Comments