Write a letter to the manager applying for the post of lady mobile operator


A job application letter helps a candidate to give firsthand information to the employer. It helps to highlight one’s skill and achievement in order to get the attention of the employer. . This is a simple letter to the manager applying for the post of lady mobile operator. The letter can be modified according to need and situation.


To
The Manager
Airtel
Airtel Address

Subject: Application for the post of Lady mobile operator

Sir,

                        With reference to your advertisement for the post of a Lady Mobile Operator in the [Newspaper Name] dated [Date], I hereby put forward my candidature for the particular post. I already have two years’ experience working as Lady Mobile Operator in Vodafone. I had joined Vodafone soon after completing my certificate course in mobile operation in 2017.

                        I got promoted in my company three months ago and was asked to join the company in another city. Due to my family circumstances, I was not in a position to leave my home city and had to leave the job.

                        I have also completed my masters and have good command over spoken and written English. I have a pleasant personality; excellent work ethics and sound health which help me cope in any work environment.

                         I am enclosing my CV as well as reference letter from my previous employer. I would be highly obliged if you find me suitable for the job.

                        Thanking you,


                                                                                            Yours faithfully,


                                                                                            Your Name
                                                                                            Your Address
                                                                                     

Date:
Place:

You may like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments