Write a letter to the School Principal requesting him to allow you to reappear in exam


It is not always possible to plan everything in advance and even your exam plans can go for a toss if you are really unlucky. If under any circumstances, you miss an exam, a letter has to be written to the School Principal requesting him to exempt you from appearing in the exam and reappear in a later date. This is a simple request letter to the Principal of your school requesting him to allow you to reappear in exam. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter can be modified according to need and situation.

To
The Principal
School Name
School address

Subject: Request for reappearing in exam          
                   
Dear Sir/Madam,

                                 I am a student of class seven of your esteemed school. I would humbly like to inform you that I will not be able to appear in the half-yearly exam this year due to family problem.

                                  My grandmother has been a cancer patient for quite some time now. But recently her situation had deteriorated even further. As both my parents are working individuals, it is not possible for them to tend to my grandmother all the time. So, I have to look after her in the hospital on and off. 

                                    Hence, I request you to grant me leave for a period of ten days starting from [Date] to [Date] in order to look after my grandmother. I also request you to kindly make an arrangement for the examination at a later date for me, considering my current family situation.

                                         I would be highly grateful to you if you positively consider my request for reappearing in the half-yearly exams at a later date.              
                    
                                         This is for your kind information and necessary action.
                                                                                                          
                                                                                             Yours faithfully,

                                               
                                                                                              Your name
                                                                                              Your address 
          Contact Number

                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments