Write a letter to new employer about your inability to join on due date for job


It is not always possible for a person to join on due date for job as there may be some unavoidable circumstances. It is important to let the new employer know of the current situation. Hence, a letter can be written to the new employer about your inability to join on due date for job. This is a simple letter of request to a new employer to extend your joining date. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to need and situation.   
        
To
The Employer
Employer Address 

Sub: Application to extend your joining date

Dear Sir/Madam,

                              At the very onset, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for offering me the post of Human Resource Manager in your company. It is my honor to be a part of your prestigious company.

                               However, it is with regret that I have to inform you that I would not be able to join your company on due date due to some emergency situation at my current work place. The person supposed to replace me has met with an accident and won’t be able to join immediate. I would only be able to get release order from my current employer after he joins, which should be around about ten days.
                             
                              Hence, I formally request you for an extension period of 10 days for fulfilling my necessary obligations to the current employer being a responsible employee. I understand the inconvenience that you will have to go through but I hope you are considerate in this matter.

                                I will be highly grateful to you for the extension of time for my joining.

                                                                                      Yours faithfully,


                                                                                       Your name
                                                                                       Your address
                                                                                       Your Contact No.

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Thank you very much😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. kündigen

    ReplyDelete