Write a sympathy letter to your friend who didn't get selected in school cricket team


A person who has met with failure in life may require the support of friends to get through the difficult time.This is a simple sympathy letter to a friend who didn't get selected in cricket team. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the letter to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to the situation and preference.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC

Dear ABC,

                        I hope my letter finds you in good health. I received your last letter and I am really happy and inspired by the kind of effort and dedication you had put to get selected in your school cricket team.

                        Unfortunately, I came to know yesterday through a friend that despite a series of consistent performances, you did not get selected in the cricket team. Please don’t be disheartened. Even if you did not get selected in the team, it is only a matter of time that you get selected in the next trials because you are playing exceptionally well.

                        I also had a similar kind of situation in school but in a different area. I wanted to be the lead singer of the school team but the teacher chose another student. I was crushed but kept practicing and here I am now, running my own band. So, persistence pays!

                        If you get time, do pay a visit to me in Delhi. Pick any restaurant in the city you want and the bill will be on me along with a free movie. Try to be positive and keep the spirits up. Success will find you soon enough.

                                                                                    Yours truly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Your Name
                                                                                   Your Address

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments