Write a letter to your friend informing him about your inconvenience to attend his marriage

A marriage is a big event in the life of a person which creates lasting memories. The announcement of a marriage date brings about a feeling of joy and thrill among friends and family members. However, it is not possible for everyone to attend the marriage ceremony of friend always. There may be limitations and circumstances which need to be respected. This is a simple letter to your friend informing him about your inconvenience to attend his marriage ceremony. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC     

Dear ABC,


                        I was pleasantly surprised to get your letter after such a long time. But more than that, the announcement of your marriage day was the bigger surprise for us. We have been pushing and prodding you to get married for 3 years now and at last the continued efforts seem to have bearded fruit. 

                        Anyway, accept my heartfelt congratulations on this big day of your life. I always doubted there was something between you and Archana but you never came out directly. But I must say you two are perfect for each other. I pray the bonding between you get you through this journey and lead you to a happy life.

                       But as much as i wish to attend your marriage ceremony, I am afraid it won't be possible for me. I will be on a official visit to Mumbai during your marriage week. I know you will be disappointed. But I think you will understand as you know me more than myself. My family members will definitely be present in your marriage. 

                                   I wish you all the best for a happy and prosperous married life.

                                                

                                                                                                Yours Truly,


                                                                                              Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend sharing your joy about winning a handmade jewelry competition in FB group competition

Post a Comment

0 Comments