Write a letter to the bank manager requesting to unlock your netbanking facility

 An incomplete or unsuccessful transaction due to locked netbanking account can cause a lot of inconvenience for the account holder. Unavailability of fund in emergency situation make a person feels helpless. If one encounters such problem, the matter needs to be brought to the attention of the bank manager as soon as possible. This is a sample letter to the bank manager requesting to unlock your netbanking facility. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Address of Bank

Subject: Request for unlocking netbanking facility

Dear Sir/Madam, 

                              With due respect, I would like to bring to notice that I am a loyal customer of your bank for last 6 years. I hold a savings bank account in your branch with account number. I write this letter to inform you about an inconvenience I faced recently.

                               On (date), I tried to to transfer a fund of rupees 10000 to account no (number). through NEFT. The transfer was unsuccessful and I receive a message on my registered phone number from the bank stating that the transfer could not be successful as my account was locked.

                                I am in urgent need of the money due to some health issues. Hence, I request you to look into the matter urgently and unlock my netbanking facility at the earliest. I offer my full cooperation for smooth functioning of the process.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                         

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter of request to the Bank Manager for opening a safe deposit locker

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments