Write a letter to your friend about a new dish that you have thoroughly enjoyed

 It is not uncommon to find people who eat food not just because of hunger but for the love of it. Many people have avid interest in trying out new dish and sharing with their friends and family. This is a simple letter to a friend about a new dish that you have thoroughly enjoyed. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC       

Dear ABC,

 

                        I hope you find my letter in the best of health and happiness. It was fabulous to checkout your blog on traditional Bengali recipes. I would myself try to prepare a few of them someday. Today I am writing this letter to share my experience about a great cuisine that i have tested recently.

                        I know you have a great taste when it comes to the art of cooking. As you have always been interested in trying out new dishes, today I'm going to share about an authentic Indonesian cuisine called Sambal that I tasted at my colleagues place. It's basically a paste or sauce and  there are hundreds of varieties of Sambals depending upon the various combinations of ingredients. 

                       He prepared two varieties of Sambal. One was the tangy and strong, Sambal terasi while the other was a much sweeter, Sambal colo-colo.Sambal terasi was a mixture of green and red chilli, shrimp paste, sugar, salt and lime juice. While Sambal colo-colo included sweet soya sauce, chilli, tomato, shallot, lime with a hint of butter. Both the varieties of Sambals were finger licking good but I loved the sweeter one more.

                                     I heard from him that this dish is very popular among the people of Indonesia and he learnt it from an old country woman during his last visit to Indonesia. He told that this woman owns a small stall and sells almost thirty types of sambals.

                                      So on my next visit to your place, I am going to make you get a taste of some Sambal. I hope you will like it just as I did. Do write to me about any new dishes that you have tried recently. Convey my regards to your parents,                                

                         

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,


                                                                                              Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your sister advising her to take part in cultural program in school annual day function

Post a Comment

0 Comments