Write a letter to the bank manager about authority letter for withdrawing money from savings account

Suppose you are in urgent need of money and you cannot visit your bank due to an injury. In such case, you can draft an authorization letter for someone else to visit the bank on your behalf. Given below is a sample letter to the bank manager about authority letter for withdrawing money from savings account. One may adapt the letter to their specific needs and verify any additional requirements or procedures with your bank.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Authorization for cash deposit in savings account

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is xyz and I am a regular customer of your bank in the past seven years. I hold a savings bank account in your branch with account number 45654454.

I want to withdraw an amount of 15,000 on urgent basis from my account on date 1. I will be unable to visit the branch due to a leg injury  that I sustained last week.
 
Hence, I hereby authorise Mr ABC to withdraw the money on my behalf from the above mentioned account. I have attached a copy of the aadhar card of the concerned person as an ID proof for your perusal.
 
Details of the authorized person:
 
Name:
Age:
Relation:
Signature:
 
I request you to kindly persue the matter. In case of any queries. I can be contacted at my mobile number (Number). I will be obliged for granting of the request.
 
Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1.      ID proof copy

Post a Comment

0 Comments