Write a letter to your friend congratulating him for winning a gold medal in the State English Debate Competition

You are Rahul and you live in Pune. Your friend, Rakesh has won a gold medal in the State English Debate Competition. Write a letter to congratulate him on his success. You may use the following points to prepare the letter.
(i) How you came to know about the information
(ii) Congratulate him on his achievement
(iii) Ask him how he feels about his success
(iv) Wish him for a bright future
(v) Invite him for a visit to your place

To
Rakesh
C/o Somnath Jain
Adarshnagar, Pune
        
Dear Rakesh,

I hope you are doing well. Let me start by expressing my heartfelt congratulations on your remarkable achievement of winning the gold medal in the State English Debate Competition. I was thrilled when I heard the news from our common friend, Shalini, who happened to attend the event.

Your victory truly reflects your hard work and dedication. I am immensely proud of your accomplishment and the way you represented our city. I am eager to know how you feel about this tremendous success. I can only imagine the sense of pride and joy you must be experiencing right now.

As you embark on your future endeavors, I wish you continued success and many more laurels. Your talent and determination are sure to take you to great heights. On that note, I would like to extend an invitation for you to visit me in Pune. It would be a delight to celebrate your triumph in person and spend some quality time together.

Once again, congratulations, my friend. May your journey be filled with even more victories and achievements.


Warm regards,

Rahul

Aryanagar, Pune

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments