Write a letter to a book shop manager requesting to exchange an old history book with the latest edition

You had purchased a second hand history book from a senior for study. While preparing for an important exam, you noticed that the old history book is outdated and lacks information about recent historical events. You decide to write to the manager of a nearby book store to replace it with the latest edition.


To
The Manager
Book Shop Name
Book Shop Address

Subject: Request for replacing an old book

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently purchased a second-hand history book titled "modern India: An academic insight" from a friend. However, I discovered that the book is outdated and lacks essential information on recent historical events. As I have an important exam approaching, I kindly request a replacement with the latest edition.

I understand the book was purchased used, but I believe in your commitment to customer satisfaction. I am willing to return the outdated edition and pay any price difference for the new edition. Alternatively, I would appreciate your guidance on suitable replacement options. Your assistance in this matter would greatly benefit my exam preparation.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your positive response.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments