Write a letter to a Book Shop Manager enquiring about the availability of a rare book

You have been searching for a particular rare book but have been unsuccessful for a long time. You came to know about a local book shop as a possible source and decide to write to a local book shop to inquire about the matter. Write a letter to the book shop manager enquiring about the availability of the book.

To
The Manager
Book Shop Name
Book Shop Address

Subject: Enquiry about a rare book

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about the availability of a rare book that I have been searching for. The book I am interested in is titled "Prehistory and Protohistory of India – An Appraisal" and it is authored by VK Jain.

I have been searching for this particular book for quite some time, and it has proven to be quite difficult to find. As a passionate reader and enthusiast of Indian history, this book holds great significance for me. I have heard that your bookshop is renowned for its extensive collection and expertise in locating rare books.

I would be grateful if you could kindly check if you have a copy of "Prehistory and Protohistory of India – An Appraisal" by VK Jain in stock or if you could assist me in acquiring it from another source.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments