Write a letter to the Secretary of a reputed Swimming Club enquiring about the details of membership

You are interested to join a swimming club of repute in your town. Write a letter to the Secretary, College Square Swimming Club, Kolkata, enquiring about the details of membership and other terms and conditions of the club. You are Monalisa of 143, Palm Avenue, Kolkata.

To
The Secretary
College Square Swimming Club
Kolkata

Dear Sir/Madam,

Subject: Enquiry regarding Membership and Terms of College Square Swimming Club 

I am writing to express my interest in joining the esteemed College Square Swimming Club, and I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me with the necessary information regarding membership and the associated terms and conditions.

I am an avid swimmer and have been pursuing the sport for several years. It would be a privilege for me to be a part of a renowned club such as yours. Could you kindly provide details about the membership fees, any additional charges, and the facilities available at the club? Additionally, I would like to inquire about the timings, training sessions, and any prerequisites for becoming a member.

I am eager to enhance my swimming skills and contribute to the swimming community. Thank you for your attention to this matter. 

I look forward to receiving your response at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,

Monalisa
143, Palm Avenue
Kolkata

Date: 

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments