Write a letter to the police station to report a case of cyber bullying that you have experienced online

Nowadays, online cyber bullying using digital communication tools, such as social media platforms, messaging apps, or online forums, are used to harass, intimidate, or harm others. It can have grave consequences for the victim, including emotional distress, social isolation, and even physical harm. If a person is experiencing such cyber bullying, one must immediately report the matter to the local police station. Given below is a sample letter to the police station to report a case of cyber bullying that you have experienced online.


To
The O/C
Police Station
Police Station Address

Subject: Report of Cyber Bullying Incident

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to report a distressing case of cyber bullying that I have recently experienced online. I hope that you can assist me in addressing this matter and take appropriate action against the perpetrator.

On 16/5/2023, I became the target of severe online harassment through various social media platforms. The individual behind these malicious actions, whose username is ABC_123, has been consistently sending me threatening messages, spreading false rumors about me, and making derogatory comments about my personal life. This sustained campaign of cyber bullying has caused me significant emotional distress and has affected my overall well-being.

I have attached relevant evidence, including screenshots of the offensive messages and  that may aid in your investigation. I kindly request that you thoroughly investigate this matter and take the necessary steps to ensure my safety and bring the individual responsible to justice.

Please keep me updated on the progress of the investigation and let me know if there is any additional information or assistance you require from my end. I appreciate your attention to this matter and your dedication to protecting the community from online harassment.

Thank you for your prompt action and support.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Enclosure:
1.Screenshots

Post a Comment

0 Comments