Write a cover letter to a reputed IT company applying for internship in computer science

An internship in a reputed IT company can be a great opportunity to gain practical experience, learn from industry professionals, and build your network. One may write a cover letter to the company for a particular topic regarding the matter.Your cover letter should introduce yourself, explain why you're interested in the internship, and highlight your relevant skills and experiences. It's your chance to show the company why you would be a great fit for the internship. Given below is a sample cover letter to a reputed IT company  applying for internship in computer science.


To
The HR Manager
IT company name
IT company address

Subject: request for Internship

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the internship opportunity in computer science at your reputed IT company. As a computer science student, I am excited about the prospect of joining your team to learn and gain practical experience in the field.

I have completed courses in programming languages such as Java, Python, and C++, and have a solid understanding of algorithms and data structures. I have also had practical experience in developing applications using these languages. Additionally, I have experience with web development and database management.

I am particularly interested in your company because of its reputation for innovation and leadership in the industry. I am eager to learn from experienced professionals and gain mentorship from them. I am also excited about the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and contribute to meaningful projects.

I am available to start the internship from June 2023, and I would be able to commit to a duration of 12 weeks.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:  

Enclosure:

1.Duly filled application form
2.Resume

Post a Comment

0 Comments